Some days I just feel old
So here are some one liners about old age which put a smile on my face
* The little old gray haired lady you help across the street is your wife.
* Everything hurts; and what doesn't hurt, doesn't work.
* Your back goes out more than you do.
* It feels like the morning after when you haven't been anywhere the night before.
* It takes twice as long to look half as good.
* Your knees buckle and your belt won't.
* You and your teeth don't sleep together.
* The clothes you've put away until they come back in style... come back in style
* When happy hour is a nap
* You can't remember the last time you laid on the floor to watch television
* You finally got your head together, now your body is falling apart
* Your memory is shorter and your complaining is longer
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. ~Mark Twain
Want to play along with Six Word Saturday, it's easy? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing.