Tuesday, April 19, 2011
I'm a 'Versatile Blogger'
2) Tell 7 random things about yourself...
3) Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4) Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it… or not.
So following those guidelines, here we go.
Seven random things about me:
1. I don't eat chocolate (don't hold that against me)
2. I have a son, hubby has a son and we have 2 sons together (always too much testosterone in my house - although only 2 are still at home)
3. I'm a salad and vegies sort of girl (but not a vegetarian)
4. I have written just over 60,000 words on my first novel
5. I love travelling
6. I have one brother
7. My first grandchild is due in June (surprise, surprise - it's a boy!)
Now to pass this awesome award on to some of the entertaining bloggers that I visit on a regular basis: (not sure that I can do 15, but I'll give it my best shot)
1 Recover your Joy - Louise is inspiring and restores my faith in human nature. Her blog is a must for anyone needing a pick-me-up
2 My Little Life - this is a new one I've found and Mama M is a mother of 5 (that earns my respect to start with) but she's also entertaining to read
3 Show my Face - Love Cate's Six Word Saturday and I've become a regular visitor (I know it's sad when my Saturday nights biggest enjoyment is visiting other blogs - my hubby works 2 out of 3 weekends so Saturday nights aren't big in my social calendar)
4 What's on Heidi's Mind - Heidi always has a good supply of favourite things to read about and things to try
5 Kloppenmum - relatively new to me and I love this blog, lots of awesome advice on mothering 3 boys (now that I can identify with)
6 Oikology - originally found this blog after searching for instructions on creating blog buttons. Carrie also has some very creative things she makes and explains on her blog.
7 Calm Blue Ocean - I originally found Fi's site from the comments on another blog, she was witty in her comment and of course shared the same name as me.
8 Stacy Uncorked - I've only recently discovered Stacy and was enthralled by her story leading to the birth of her 'Princess Nagger'
9 Brenda's Writing Blog - This blog I've been visiting for a while, Brenda has 4 kids and is a writer which obviously interests me and keeps me going back to see where she's at as opposed to my progress on my book.
Okay 9 is my limit, but they're all fun and enjoyable blogs which I enjoy visiting - I'm a big believer in quality outweighing quantity. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked
Posted by Fiona Biedermann