My greatest joy always comes when things are going well in my boys lives, when they're happy, healthy and smiling - all three of them, which is a task in itself. Speaking to the oldest last night and knowing that he's doing okay and that all is well in his life at the moment is always reassuring for my mama's heart.
My mum received an email and shared the message below with me recently and it reminded me of some of the more important things in life. I've only included the first ten - if you want to see all of them - this is the link to the website. Numbers 14 and 35 are my favourites and it's worth reading them all.
An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
Hope you enjoyed the messages as much as I did