Sunday, January 22, 2012

I've been a little bit busy


I'd been planning on creating another blog for a while now - with my aim being to keep this here for me, for ranting and raving and talking about life.

The new blog is more for goals and tips for improving life and will only be weekly posts. I'm sure there will still be plenty of overlaps though.

I still have some work to do on it, but I'm happy enough with it to share a sneak peek here and get your thoughts on it.

Can you tell my hubby has been away for the weekend so I've been able to 'absorb' myself in creating and designing?

I finally downloaded Firefox last night after running into so many roadblocks with Windows Explorer. I needed to upgrade for so many applications but until I upgrade my Windows then Explorer wouldn't support it, hence Firefox. Yada yada yada - co's you really needed to hear all that rubbish didn't you?

In a nutshell though, it was Louise who provided several avenues of inspiration this week for me. She made me feel like I needed a rocket in my pants to do something about the blog site which has been gelling in my mind for ever and a day, well a little while anyway. She's created a new blog and a website all of her own and done it well and this is not to say I've copied her, but she provided the motivation I needed.

Louise also advised that I should download a different browser to enable me to reply to comments on Blooger which I've done so make sure you all leave some comments so that I can finally reply right here and test that it works. Yes, small things amuse some of us, no apologies for that.

Well I have a massive pot of sauce for spaghetti bolognaise simmering on the stove to feed the two older MM's, so I best go get that organised. Hubby and youngest will be back tomorrow and they tell us they've caught plenty of fish and crabs, so at least they've had a good weekend.

Hope you've had a great weekend wherever you are and whatever you're doing.

Cheers, Fi

All of us might wish at times that we lived in a more tranquil world, but we don't. And if our times are difficult and perplexing, so are they challenging and filled with opportunity.  ~ Robert Kennedy


4 comments:

  1. Hi Fi! I couldn't peek because it's set on private but I understand the desire. I have three rattling around to hold all the stuff in my head : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrghh Blogger you suck! I've changed the settings so you should be able to now take a peek.
    Sorry, I got to work and when I checked in this morning on my blog I realised that I can't have the embedded option because work computers use Explorer and I can't read or make comments, so maybe others are having problems too. What a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fi - what a lovely callout. Thank you my friend! I'm glad to know I work like a stick of dynamite :) tee hee. Glad you've expanded -- it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following your new blog, too. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts