Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quick Update

Fingers crossed - all seems to have gone well today with DIL. Blood patch was done and the poor girl had her first headache free day since my gorgeous grandson was born. I spoke to her tonight and she sounded the brightest I've heard her all week and she was sitting up. Provided all remains good she'll be home with her boys tomorrow afternoon.

This is the power of the positive energy that everyone was sending her - thank you for your kind words, positive energy and support.

I am off to finalise everything for the quiz night tomorrow night - crazy, crazy! I am remembering to breathe through all of it. In and out, breathe, relax.

Have a great day all

Cheers, Fi

2 comments:

  1. That's great news Fi! I hope everything continues to go well and your family is safe and sound at home soon.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts