- If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead, and a place to sleep… you are richer than 75% of the world’s population.
- If you have a little money in the bank or spare change in a dish someplace…you are among the top of 8% of the world’s wealthy.
- If you can drink from your kitchen faucet whenever you want… you are more fortunate by far than 1.5 billion people who have no access to clean water at all.
- If you can attend a church or a political rally without fear of harassment, arrest, torture or death… you have the kind of freedom denied to more than three billion people in the world.
- If you can read this message, you are more blessed than two billion people who cannot read at all.
- If your everyday problems are weighing you down, there are millions of people on Earth who would gladly trade places with you right now - problems and all - and feel they have been royally blessed.
How 'bout you? Do you have plenty to be grateful for?
Have a good week everyone.