Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sweet Dreams

No bad dreams last night - in fact I slept like a baby - exhaustion and several hayfever tablets before bed helped.

Work was a 100% turn around today without the unbearable tension, there's still some work to be done but we're getting there.

I had reason to laugh out loud today. I decided to use the online dream dictionary called Dream Moods - I use it now and again, but it was Jenn who mentioned it in a post and made me want to check to see what my dream about the truck flipping over the other night meant.

This is what I read. “To see a truck in your dream suggests that you are overworked. You are taking on too many tasks and are weighed down by all the responsibilities”

Mmm – that does sound just a little bit like my life.

Here’s the other part of my dream, the bridge, “To dream that you are crossing a bridge signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change filled with prosperity and wealth on the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage.”

Now I’m annoyed that I can’t think of any other dreams to look up, because this was a pretty accurate representation of what's happening in my life at the moment.

Two more things capped off my day nicely; my son reassured me that my worries last night were unecessary. Not sure when you ever stop worrying about your kids - you can actually drive yourself crazy overthinking things. This from me who knows that what will be, will be and worrying about it won't change that.

Oh and the second thing, I got some new diamonds and gold, which is always a reason to smile - I picked up my birthday present from the jewellers tonight. My new ring has been resized (okay so I had to pick it out myself because there's some things that my boys just aren't that good at doing)

I'm extremely thankful that tomorrow is Friday because it's been one hell of a week, hope you've had a good one.

Cheers, Fi

Three quotes today - I couldn't choose

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.
Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask.
Dreams are only thoughts you didn't have time to think about during the day.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear it's been a difficult week - hope next week is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad that he is on a waiting list. :-( I think as we all get older Christmas isn't what is used to be even when you have small children. I know a little bah humbug as well. I am going to have to go on that site Dream Moods to look up the meaning of my dreams. Thanks for interpreting my last one. I have always found dreams a bit interesting. I used to have a book about dreams. I am bit big on your horoscope signs too. My sign Taurus fits me to a T. And seriously your cat is named Bella?

    ReplyDelete

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts