Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just one of the 'little people'

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. - Harriet Tubman

Well I'm beginning to feel like a yo-yo, latest word on the street today was that the Project will go to the Board this month for a decision. I'm sure this will change again between now and the 20th. Gotta love decisive action, surely they get paid enough money to make a decision and then stick to it. One minute it's this month and the next minute it's not. Ergh, don't worry about the little people who are waiting on a decision.

I am feeling close to normal again, back has settled down after another trip to the chiro today. Coccyx is still extremely tender, but is now bearable. I think if I hadn't have been having regular visits to the chiro previously then I would have been in a lot more trouble.

My 'baby' MM is graduating from primary school tonight, how the time flies. They've gone to the Woodcroft Tavern for dinner and then the presentations start at 7.30, so I'll be armed with a camera in the crowd to embarass him silly. Truly I wouldn't dream of it, embarassing him that is, but will still have the camera though. Apparently parents are meant to get up and dance with their children, I will be begging off this one. Not sure that my back is quite that forgiving as yet.

Oprah is on TV being interviewed by Barbara Walters, I swear some people have nothing better to do than worry about what other people are doing. Being famous would have to be the biggest drag in the world - not that the money would be a hardship, but who needs the grief that goes with it.

I think the all expenses paid trip to Australia for 300+ Oprah fans is an absolutely awesome idea, now that would be fun. I love that she spreads her money around to the 'little' people, because lets face it's the 'little' people who have helped her get where she is today. Unlike other superstars who spend their money on useless rubbish like drugs and alcohol. But perhaps I won't get on that bandwagon.

Time to get myself organised, catchya later. Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts