Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Catch me I'm falling...

The Universe is throwing everything in it's arsenal at me at the moment. I know the answers, I know what needs to be done, I'm just not sure where the safety net is and I'm not sure where or when to jump. I don't trust myself to get it right.

With that thought in mind, let me first say that I subscribe to a number of newsletters or blogs - so these were the first words of a blog post which was sitting in my in-box tonight.

Let’s start with a premise: what you think becomes your reality. Knowing that, isn’t it uncanny how we have a knack for believing all of the thoughts that run through our heads?And here’s why that’s a bad thing:
 
  • Repetitive thoughts nourish feelings.
  • Repetitive negative thoughts nourish negative feelings.
  • Negative feelings can morph into unpleasant physical and emotional ailments and unhealthy behaviors.
The full post is here "How to Shift from Victim to Creator"

Can I even begin to describe the headache or the weight sitting on my shoulders due to how angry I was driving home from work tonight. An hour or two with my family and a roast dinner cooked by my hubby and the red haze was beginning to clear.

Then next in my email in-box was an email from my mum about guardian angels and the basis of the message was the following.

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support. To aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.. Your job is to accept the lesson


See that's an example of the arsenal of things coming my way at the moment, these are but two of them, there's many more. All of these messages are extremely relevant at the moment.

Labour Day weekend this weekend and I'm taking an extra day off work to give me a 4 day weekend. It's time to regroup and relax, finish the edits on my novel and visit with my family Also an opportunity to see my brand newish niece before she's all grown up. So I plan on heading to Renmark this weekend. Time for some heavy duty thinking.

Hope all is well in your world

 




2 comments:

  1. Hello Fi. I never believed that angles exist until I started having kids. Thought that had been 20 years ago, until now I am still amazed how these blessed creatures had helped, inspired me in so many ways.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, thanks for dropping by. Wow, 7 kids - that's hard work.

      Delete

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts