Anyway in the process of doing some of the web design work I was going through my files and I found my vision board that I put together in early 2013 and I was amazed at how much on that board has actually eventuated.
Look at this....
- So the little blue four door car...I got that in November, brand new and while not the Mazda 3 in this photo it's a Toyota Corolla, same same but different. My first ever new car.
- The photo of Phi Phi Island in the bottom left corner - yep our trip to Phuket eventuated last month - (it counts if it was booked last year doesn't it)
- House in the bottom right corner, while this is my dream hang out and I didn't quite get that, we did purchase an investment property in 2013.
- Write for the web / writer - I established my website last year, wrote another book (this one on project managing your personal goals) and joined the South Australian Romance Writers Group.
- Happiness and money - well after 12 years I finally took the leap of faith and quit my job that was no longer making me happy and got a better paying one which is more in line with what I want to do.
I am happy...and I do believe amazing things will happen for myself and my family. I haven't always felt that way and while the shitty moments will still knock me around, they no longer define me or control my thinking.
So what are you envisaging for 2014.