Saturday, November 27, 2010

Taj Mahal in my backyard

Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; love more, and all good things will be yours. Swedish proverb

Yes, the grandest shed in the world is in my back yard. Hubby has finished the front of the shed and the side door has gone in. All that remains is the roller door to be put in and the floor to be concreted. It has been a massive work in progress and I for one will be extremely happy when it is complete.

Well we're nearing d.day as it is. The boss flies to Sydney on Monday afternoon for the preliminary meeting with the sub committee for the Board with all the proposal information for the project. Hopefully if they approve then it should only be a formality for full Board approval in December.

I've said it several times already, but I wish they would just get on with it and make a decision so that we can get started. I'm not the most patient person in the world and I hate sitting around waiting for decisions to be made.

Well it's only 29 days till Christmas, I'm looking forward to the break and warmer weather. I'm starting to wonder whether summer is ever going to arrive. We're only four days off the first day of summer and we're still wearing pants and jumpers. We had a couple of warmish days (mid thirties) last week but that's it. It has been a very cool lead up to summer.

Bought youngest MM a suit today, well dress pants, shirt and vest. My baby is graduating from primary school on the 9th December. He looks so cute (I can't help it, mothers perogative) but I will have to exchange it for a smaller size. It was international sizing and I had no idea what size I needed. He was going to come with me but the 'Taj Mahal' was calling and he had to stay and help.

Helped my oldest MM do his gardens yesterday for landlords inspection. Mother-to-be of my future grandchild is having a very hard time with morning sickness (all day sicknesss) and my heart goes out to her. Wish there was something I could do to make her feel better.

Well that's all my news for now.

Cheers, Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts