Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mission accomplished!

We must be the change we want to see. Mahatma Gandhi

Mission accomplished! My project for my Business Management was completed at 5pm today, as promised. I have to print the additional pieces off tomorrow and assemble it in a presentation folder and its ready to go. So procrastination shot down once again. Its amazing how you avoid and avoid and then when you force yourself to do something - the relief is immense.

I have written all my goals up in my goals notebook and my action plans for the next week. As the thought goes ' baby steps' will get me there, as long as I keep moving and occasionally all my work leads to a giant step forward.

I also have plans to work on an idea I have for a website called 'Dream it, Believe it, Do it'. My basic philosophy in life and all about goal setting. Lots to do and all about finding some sort of balance.

Short entry tonight, cheers for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts