Thursday, April 30, 2015

Feeling inspired

If someone had told me just over a month ago that I would feel lighter, more in control, more focused and happier from doing this NLP course then I would have laughed and then asked how.

The believer in me would have been hopeful but the disbeliever would have been second guessing and questioning.

It's now almost the end of week 2 of my NLP course and wow, wow, wow - the believer is excited. I feel about ten ton lighter now that I've offloaded a whole pile of excess baggage, it's a task which is both exhausting and liberating all at the same time.

I've discovered more about myself in these two weeks than I think I've learnt in 43 years of living.

I think I've experienced every emotion on the spectrum this week and I've cried and laughed a bucket load of tears. This is revolutionary stuff when done properly and with amazing teachers.

It's like a light bulb has gone off in my brain and now everything has suddenly got clearer and more focused. I know who I am, how I got here and better yet I'm starting to understand where I'm going too. It's quite an awesome feeling and there really is nowhere to hide with this sort of course.

Facing your fears, your imagined shortcomings and your limiting beliefs is scary stuff and incredibly freeing all at the same time.

It's been a pleasure to work with this inspiring group and to learn more about ourselves and each other. Our last day tomorrow before integration day, which is kind of sad and kind of exciting at the same time. Then watch out world because there are some amazing individuals ready to take on the world and all that it has to offer.

Cheers, Fi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts